Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Deals of the week!

Here are the deals to be found this week (& don't forget 10% Tuesday today!):

SF:

Pampers Mega Pack - Baby Dry, Swaddlers or Cruisers 2/$25.  Now, this normally isn't a deal as you can get the same at SP for $12.50 each if you buy at least 2.  BUT, with 10% off today, it does make it cheaper.  There were also Pampers coupons in this weekends P&G Brandsaver.  I picked up the pampers today for 2/$21 + 10% off (2 coupons for $2 off).
Salsa - buy more than 2 and get them for $1.99 each
Unico Tomatoes - buy at least 6 and get them each for $1.33
Buy 3 Kelloggs cereals, and get a free 4L milk.
Kellogg cereal - 3/$12
Sunlight Laundry - B0G0
Breton Crackers - B0G0

Co-op:

Cheerios Honey Nut - 3/$6.99

SB:

Cornflakes - 2/$7
Buy 3 Kellogs & get a fre 4L milk

SP:

Unico Beans - 4/$5
Tuna - $1 each
Tostitos - $2 each (there is also a coupon at the front of the store for buy 2 and get a free salsa!)

Wal-Mart:

Thanks to an anonymous tip on a previous post, Ragu is on sale for $1.25 and pasta is on sale for $1.50.  Sweet!

What deals have you found?

4 comments:

  1. Hi! What I have been doing to save on gas and still get deals is carrying my flyers with me and whatever store is near to me or which one I had planned to go to, I get price matches. I think all of the big chains (walmart, superstore, zeller and so on) price match. They just need the fyers. However I am not sure about places like Sobeys or Safeway when they have the %10 off days?

    Lil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point (& very organized of you! lol). On this note, if you use coupons, London Drugs will allow coupon stacking, as well as price matching to flyers. Alot of coupons don't allow for price stacking anymore (where you can apply more than one manufacturers coupon to an item), but if you have any, you can save big at LD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't shop much at LD what do you get there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never shopped there either - have just heard of others who coupon who do because of the coupon stacking they do. Seems like alot of work still for me!

    ReplyDelete