Wednesday, June 15, 2011

June Good Food Box

Our Good Food Box arrived today.  I've been looking forward to this since the beginning of June!  There were many similar items to the box we received in May, but also some new goodies as well.

My kids quickly dove into the grapes :)  (Don't mind my sons overalls - lol.  He'd just woken from a nap and I hadn't done up his snaps yet!)


In the box we found:

Bag of Celery
Bag of Potatoes (I've concluded with the monthly delivery of this box I no longer have need to purchase potatoes or onions).
Bag of Onions
4 bananas
2 Mangoes
5 Granny Smith Apples
2 Grapefruits
Bag Carrots
Head Lettuce
2 Green Peppers
Butternut Squash
Lemon
Grapes
4 Oranges
3 Bunches of Broccoli
1 Zucchini

The Good Food Box is now on a break until September.  Sign ups at our pick up location start September 5th.

No comments:

Post a Comment