Monday, May 9, 2011

Facebook

My husband and I were away over the weekend and were enjoying a quiet, non interrupted, dinner together at The Keg.  As I was looking through the menu, I commented to him on how popular Facebook is becoming.  I doubt you could find a company now that does not have a Facebook page.  On the bottom of The Keg menu, it had the Facebook icon and directions on how to find their page.

I'm not someone who usually tracks down these companies to 'like' them.  However, you can't pass by opportunities to receive items for Free by simply having to make one click.

The latest is Triscuit.  Head to their Facebook page, click the 'like' button, and fill in your info to get a free box of Triscuits mailed to you, plus a recipe book.

Happy clicking!

No comments:

Post a Comment