Friday, May 27, 2011

Paying with Cash

For the month of June (starting this Monday, May 30th), I am going to be using a cash system to pay for my families groceries.  I've set myself a budget of $125 a week.  I'm excited, and a bit nervous, to see how this will go.  The amount of $400 seemed a bit daunting, so I switched it to the weekly amount mentioned above.

I'll be posting on Mondays (starting June 6th) with updates on what we've been able to purchase, and how we are doing.

For more information on using a cash budget, head here.

Thank you to those who posted comments on my previous post!  I enjoyed reading them.  For the month of June I will not be on Facebook.  Please keep leaving comments as a way to keep communication open about great deals in our city!

No comments:

Post a Comment