Sunday, May 8, 2011

McGavin's Bread Basket - Groupon

I'm not much of a Groupon shopper.  I see the e-mails come into my inbox, and sometimes, actually quite a few times, I see a good deal come through, but I have yet to act on one.  Perhaps I should!

A good friend forwarded me the link earlier today for the current Groupon - for $15 worth of baked goods at McGavins Bread Basket, you only pay $7.  That's a savings of 53%!  It also says in the fine print that there are bulk buying options.  Might be a good thing to look into!

Hurry though - you can only purchase this deal for 1 more day!

I added a link on the sidebar for Coupon sites last week, and today added Groupon Calgary to that list.  Hopefully that will make it easier for you all to find great local deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment